01 Jan Discuss specific patient education based on this prescribed therapy
B. H. is a 72 year old man who presents for evaluation of several painful red bumps on his left side. The pain radiates around to his chest. The rash resembles blisters that are just forming. He noticed them yesterday and more are forming. His wife is receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer. His laboratory results are all normal and his creatinine is 1.2.
Dx: Herpes Zoster
1. List specific goals of treatment for J. F.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribe? Why?
3. Write a prescription for the medication prescribed
4. What are the parameters for monitoring the success of this therapy?
5. Discuss specific patient education based on this prescribed therapy
6. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy
7. What would be the choice for second line therapy?
8. What over the counter and alternative medications would be appropriate for J. F.?
9. What lifestyle changes would you recommend to J. F.?
10. Described one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.