29 Dec Describe how the pathophysiology of the disease/disorder accounts for the patient?s clinical manifestations described in the casestudy scenario; and
? ???For this task you need to create a single (1) slide (using PowerPoint) colour coded concept map and 750 word explanation, demonstrating analysis of the case study scenario emailed to you in week 1. A PowerPoint template file will be made available for you to customise based on your assigned case scenario.
? ???In your concept map you must:
1) Interpret the patient?s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors relate to the diagnosed disease/disorder;
2) Outline the links between the aetiology, cellular pathology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) Describe how the pathophysiology of the disease/disorder accounts for the patient?s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analyse and interpret evidence-based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic assessments and treatment modalities for the patient?s diagnosis.
??In your 750 word written explanation you must:
1. 1) Explain the links between the patient?s risk factors and aetiology to account for the disease?s/disorder?s pathophysiology.
2. 2) Describe how the disease?s/disorder?s pathophysiology manifests through the patient?ssigns and symptoms.
3. 3) Justify your suggested diagnostic tests and treatment modalities listed in the concept map on their relevance and appropriateness for the diagnosed disease/disorder.
Priya, a 40-year-old female presents to her GP complaining of ongoing bouts of vaginal thrush, worsening fatigue and excessive hunger. Priya was born in India and emigrated to Australia 30 years ago and works as a tax accountant. She admits to having a poor diet and rarely exercising. Priya has a BMI of 31.0 and a waist-hip ratio of 0.86. Priya visited her optometrist last week with blurred vision, thinking she needed glasses; her optometrist suggested Priya see her GP fearing she had diabetes. Both of Priya?s parents were diagnosed with diabetes and died from cardiovascular disease. Besides a number of recent urinary tract infections and cellulitis, Priya reports good health.
After subsequent diagnostic testing, Priya is diagnosed with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.