29 Dec Describe changes in her breasts that should be reported to her healthcare provider
ou are seeing a husband and wife for routine yearly physicals. You want to discuss health promotion activities with them, including self breast exam (SBE) and mammography for the wife and prostate self exams for the husband. The wife states she is embarrassed to admit she has never done a breast self exam or had a mammogram and didn?t think they were useful anyway. The husband tells you he read in the magazine in your waiting room that blood tests to check for prostate cancer don?t need to be done anymore.
1. Briefly describe the technique for doing a SBE.
2. Provide evidence-based information to the wife about the recommendations for SBE and mammography and your recommendations to her based on the evidence.
3. Describe changes in her breasts that should be reported to her healthcare provider.
4. Critique the use of serum prostate-specific antigen (PSA) to diagnose prostate cancer.
5. Provide your evidenced-based recommendations to the husband for PSA testing.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.