07 Apr your Instructor will have assigned you an anxiety disorder, which will be your focus for your initial pos
your Instructor will have assigned you an anxiety disorder, which will be your focus for your initial post for this Discussion. MINE (PTSD)
1. Explain the difference between an adjustment disorder and anxiety disorder (PTSD). Provide examples to illustrate your rationale
2. Explain the diagnostic criteria for your assigned anxiety disorder.
3. Explain the evidenced-based psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic treatment for your assigned anxiety disorder.
- Support your rationale with references to the Learning Resources or other academic resource.
Sadock, B. J., Sadock, V. A., & Ruiz, P. (2014). Kaplan & Sadock’s synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry (11th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
- Chapter 9, “Anxiety Disorders” (pp. 387–417)
- Chapter 11, “Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders” (pp. 437–451)
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.