23 Apr Topic: Research Methodology The transition from a consumer of research to a producer of research includes
Topic: Research Methodology
The transition from a consumer of research to a producer of research includes becoming an expert in the design and methodology required for the research task in addition to becoming an expert in the content of the research. Since not every nuance of every research design and method can be addressed in the limited space of a doctoral program, doctoral learners must take the responsibility to become fully immersed in the research design and methodology that is best suited to address the research questions of the dissertation. In this assignment, you will make a step toward both becoming an expert in the research methodology of your dissertation and to creating a first draft of the methodology section of your prospectus. Please note that a passing score on this assignment does not indicate an approved research design or methodology. You will work with your dissertation chair and methodologist to further refine and focus the design and methodology once you enter the dissertation phase of the program.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Refer to the potential dissertation research questions and problem statement you drafted as an assignment in a previous course.
Statement of the Problem:
There is minimal information provided on how different mental health providers give a description of the different factors that influence the proper utilization of the different public mental health services.
The Research Questions:
- RQ1: How do different mental health providers describe the specific factors that greatly influence the utilization of different public mental health services?
- RQ2: How do the mental health providers give a description to different strategies of encouraging the patients to effectively utilize the public mental health services?
- RQ3: How are the caregivers able to describe the different factors influencing the utilization of patient’s public mental health services?
- RQ4: How are the caregivers able to give a description of strategies of encouraging patients to ensure utilization of the public mental health services?
· Retain this paper for reference in future courses.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. T
· Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· This assignment requires that at least three to four additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Write a paper (750-1,000 words) in which you present a clearly articulated argument for whether a qualitative or quantitative research methodology is the best approach to answer the potential dissertation research questions and address the problem statement you drafted in a previous course. Include the following in your paper:
1. A literature-supported discussion identifying the critical attributes of the selected methodology (qualitative or quantitative). IT IS A QUALITATIVE RESEARCH METHOD.
2. A literature-supported rationale that clearly articulates why the critical attributes of the selected methodology are a best or appropriate fit for the stated problem and research questions. Cite specific examples where a similar methodology was used to answer similar research questions or to address a similar problem statement.
3. A literature-supported rationale that clearly articulates why the opposing methodology (qualitative or quantitative) is not appropriate for the study.
4. A concluding statement that clearly affirms the methodological choice (qualitative of quantitative).
Read: Chapters 26, 27, and 29:- The California School of Organizational Studies Handbook of Organizational Consulting Psychology: A Comprehensive Guide to Theory, Skills, and Techniques
Read: Bennett, J., & Bush, M. W. (2009). Coaching in organizations: Current trends and future opportunities. OD Practitioner, 41(1), 2-7.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.