23 Apr Throughout this course, we have assessed how the instructional design model ADDIE?analysis, design, devel
Throughout this course, we have assessed how the instructional design model ADDIE—analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation—can be applied to a real-world organizational training need or to a higher education curriculum project. Each week, we assessed one step, creating relevant documents for a specific problem of interest. To date, you have created an analysis document, design template, and a project plan/staffing budget estimate. This week’s project will focus on evaluation.
Week 5 Instructions:
This week, the deliverable will add to your Course Design Template with a specific learning assignment or activity, a corresponding evaluation rubric, and a summative evaluation plan.
Week 5: Formative Evaluation
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages associated with formative evaluation.
- Evaluate the three major stages of formative evaluation: one-to-one trials, small group trials, and field trials. What are the primary similarities and differences among the three?
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages associated with summative evaluation.
- Integrate work from previous weeks’ work into the Week 5 Course Design Template, updating information to show ongoing development in your thinking.
- Propose a student learning assignment or activity for Week/Unit 1 of your curriculum.
- Propose a grading rubric and notes that the instructor can use while assessing the student learning assignment/activity.
- Summarize a summative evaluation plan for your curriculum with at least two different types of data or data collection methods to demonstrate how you will measure whether the course achieves its goals and objectives.
- Compose a 1-2 paragraph self-reflection on the most important takeaways from the INS7200 course project.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Submit the course design document. As much material as possible should be embedded in the document. Provide additional material as supplemental attachments.
- Name the document SU_INS7200_W5_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.