23 Apr There are two parts to this discussion.Part 1: Please let me know if you have any question Here is the
There are two parts to this discussion.Part 1:
Please let me know if you have any question
Here is the argumentation paper to read.
For this discussion board, you must choose one of the five sample Research Project Papers from the “Argumentation” section of the FYC eReader, on pages 153 to 191. (If you have not downloaded it yet, the FYC eReader is available from the TWU bookstore website. Simply search by this class and section number.)Please read your chosen paper and answer the following questions about it. You can also reply to your classmates and "like" posts you find particularly insightful or interesting.
- What is the author’s argument about the issue they are discussing? Is it clearly expressed? If they are proposing a solution to a problem, does this solution seem clear?
- What kinds of information does the paper help you to learn about the discussion of this issue in the past?
- How does the author respond to other authors who discuss this issue? Can you tell why the author agrees or disagrees with them?
- Does the argument seem persuasive? How does it appeal to the reader’s values (things they care about)? What kind(s) of compelling evidence is provided?
DRAFT THESIS STATEMENT DISCUSSION BOARDFor this week, you need to show some progress on your topic and argument. So, as a reply to this discussion board please paste a draft of your Thesis Statement. Aim for about one to three sentences. Then, respond to at least one classmate with some helpful advice on the things you like about their writing and how they might make their thesis stronger. This discussion is graded as complete/incomplete and will not be considered complete until you have both made your own post and responded to a classmate.Please choose a classmate that has not yet received feedback on their writing to respond to.In general, look for the following elements in the thesis statement you are reading today.
- Is the topic of the paper clear, detailed, and specific?
- Is the writer’s position on the issue clear? Does the thesis sound like it is making a definite argument about something that matters?
- Is the thesis actually arguable? (This means: the thesis should not be arguing something that absolutely everybody would already know, or agree with, at first glance.)
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.