03 May The Strategic Workforce Planning Process ? Prior to beginning work on this assignment, Read Chapter 10
The Strategic Workforce Planning Process
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
- Read Chapter 10 in the course textbook.
- Read the article 3 Keys to Closing Workforce Planning Gaps.
- Review the article Strategic Workforce Planning—A Vital Business Activity. (this article is attached below)
- View the video the Discrimination: Crash Course Philosophy #41 (Links to an external site.) video.
For this assignment, you will need to consider the hiring practices of Abercrombie & Fitch and Hooters. These companies have faced controversy and court cases based on the hiring and not hiring of certain employees. This is a direct reflection of each company’s strategic workforce planning process. First, search court cases relating to these two companies to gain an understanding of the court cases. Discuss the outcomes of each court case. Then, reflect if each company used the proper strategy in hiring taking into consideration discrimination. Next, identify a company where the strategic workforce planning process helped make the company stronger. Be specific as to why you selected the company from a strategic workforce planning perspective and how the strategy has enhanced the company.
In The Strategic Workforce Planning Process paper,
- Identify at least two court cases relating to Abercrombie & Fitch and Hooters.
- Discuss the outcomes of each court case.
- Reflect on each company’s strategic workforce planning.
- Identify a company where the strategic workforce planning process strengthened the company, giving supporting facts and rational.
The Strategic Workforce Planning Process paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages and formatted according to APA Style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Paper (Strategic Workforce Planning)
- Student’s name(Markis' Edwards)
- Course name and number (BUS 623)
- Instructor’s name (Dr. Scott)
- Date submitted (May 3, 2021)
- Must include an introduction paragraph with a THESIS that discusses the purpose of the paper. This must have a conclusion paragraph that sums up everything.******
- Must use at least two scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text. **THIS IS AT LEAST 3 SOURCES)
- Utilize correct APA formatting throughout the assignment!!!*****
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style,
- Avoid over-dependence on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen our assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking. Please ensure to not overuse direct quote so that you can avoid losing points for this. Review the Integrating Research (Links to an external site.) resource from the Writing Center for additional guidance.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
Course textbook: Cascio, W. F., & Aguinis, H. (2019). Applied psychology in talent management (8th ed.). Retrieved from https://www.vitalsource.com
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.