23 Apr The paper already has 10-12 pages, all you have to do is edit it like it says below and fix the mistakes
The paper already has 10-12 pages, all you have to do is edit it like it says below and fix the mistakes listed on the attachment
LENGTH: 10-12 pages, double-space, Times New Roman 12 font, and 1 inch margins. The 10-12 pages DO NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: Title page, executive summary, table of contents, appendixes, and reference page. Therefore, the 10-12 pages ONLY APPLY TO THE BODY OF THE PAPER, beginning with the description of the policy and ending with the policy alternatives.
In writing your policy analysis paper, you must include all of the following:
1. Select and clearly define a specific State of Florida, Miami-Dade County, Broward County, local Municipality, or FIU policy in effect for at least FIVE years.
2. Carefully describe the historical context in which the problem arose and in which the existing policy for solving the problem was developed.
3. Describe the economic, social, physical and political factors affecting the origin, development, and implementation of the current policy.
4. Evaluate the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the current policy in dealing with the problem.
5. Identify alternative policies or policy changes that could be adopted to solve the selected problem and estimate the economic, social, political, and environmental costs and benefits of each.
1. Title Page
2. Executive Summary (must be written last, after the paper is completed)
3. Table of Contents (look at Chapter 4 of The Political Science Student Writer's Manual for proper formatting)
4. Outline of essay’s organization:
I. Define Policy: a clear description of the policy in force
II. History: a brief history of the policy, including the economic, social, and political environments in which the problem arose; a clear description of the problem the policy was created to resolve, including an estimate of its extent and importance; information on who put the policy in place and why.
III. Environmental Factors
A. Physical Factors: description of any physical factors that affect the origin, development, and
implementation of the current policy (i.e. if you are analyzing a policy regarding the Everglades, you
would include here specific regions, wildlife, or physical or tangible elements involved within your
B. Social Factors: identify the socio-economic players affected by the policy and explain why: who
benefits from the policy? Who suffers from the policy? Social factors include but are not limited to the
following: age, race, gender, social class, religion, sex, and education.
C. Economic Factors: describes the cost of implementing and developing the policy: how much is spent?
Who pays for it? Who benefits financially? Who suffers financially?
D. Political Factors: identifies the political players affected by the policy: who supports the policy? Who
opposes the policy? Political factors may include: political parties, religious organizations, civil rights
groups/organizations, non-profit organizations, for-profit organizations. Please do NOT include
IV. Effectiveness and Efficiency of the policy: an explanation on how well the existing policy achieves what
it was designed to solve; presents an analysis on how well the policy performs in relation to the effort
and resources committed to it.
V. Policy alternatives: presents possible alterations to the policy, recommendations of alternatives to the
policy (replace the policy with another), or a recommendation to remove the policy.
5. References: you must cite all of your sources, both cited and consulted. Follow the directions for proper citation in Chapter 5 of The Political Science Student Manual. The paper should be cited in Chicago style.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.