22 Feb Subject Name: Project Management Processes? The journal indicated belo
Subject Name: Project Management Processes
The journal indicated below describes a national project. Based on the journal, and on your team’s understanding of the project, answer the questions below:
Journal title: "1976 Montreal Olympics: Case Study of Project Management Failure"
1. Was it an internal or external project? Provide a rationale. 5Marks
2. Identify at least 10 major stakeholders for the project. 5 Marks
3. What were the needs or expectation of each stakeholder? 5 Marks
4. Identify and describe at least 5 most important resources used in the project. 5 Marks
5. What was the alternative approach for the project (i.e. if the stadium had not been built, what else could have been done to ensure the Olympics still occurred)? 5Marks
6. Based on (5) above, was building the stadium at this location and at this time the best approach to have been chosen? Provide rationale using PV, NPV, IRR, B/C. [1 page] 20Marks
7. Provide two Level 3 Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) for this project. These two should be the initial (or planned) and final (or actual) WBS. Explain the difference [2 pages] 20Marks
8. Based on (7), was there evidence of scope creep in the project? Provide a rationale. 5Marks
9. Create one network diagram for the project using the final WBS in (7) above [1 page] 30Marks
10. Use the Level 2 tasks in the final WBS to create one GANTT chart for the project. [1 page] 30 Marks
11. Use the initial and final WBS to create two high-level budgets for the project. These two should be the initial and final budgets. Explain the difference. [2 pages] 30Marks
12. Using the risk sources, describe three major (broad) categories of risks in the project. 6 Marks
13. Using a table, list at least ten individual risks ranked by severity, and also link each of them to one of the categories in (12) above [1 page ] 20Marks
14. For each risk in (13) above, describe at least one thing that was done or could have been done to mitigate that risk. 5Marks
15.Was their adequate quality management processes in place (including quality planning, quality assurance, and quality control)? Provide a rationale. 4Marks
16. Was there adequate outsourcing in the project? Provide a rationale. 5 Marks
17. The journal-title indicates this project was a failure. Do you agree? Provide a rationale. 5Marks
18. If anyone in your group was appointed the project manager for this project, what would you have done differently to make this project successful? 5Marks
19. Describe at least five major lessons that can be learned from this project. 5 Marks
20. Other – Abstract, Introduction, Conclusion (one paragraph each) 10Marks
21. Other – Effective APA (Times New Roman, font size 12, double-spaced, in-text citations, grammar, reference list, etc) 10 Marks
22. Other Considerations 5Marks
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.