03 Apr Students, Please see below for further explanation on the case report. Please feel free to wor
Please see below for further explanation on the case report. Please feel free to work in groups on the report, but your answers must be submitted individually without plagiarism.
The goal of this assignment is to see how a successful European retail banking organization confronts the opportunities and challenges of globalization.
- Please describe and evaluate the Country/Political Risk faced by this organization and describe its successes and failures.
- What has been the lending strategy followed by Santander? Are lending decisions based on the credit background of the borrower, or on the riskiness of the venture? How do they manage risk? How do they finance their loans? Why is there so little cross-border borrowing?
- How is the lending strategy different to US commercial banks?
- As a consultant to the CEO, what would you suggest Magda Salarich do now? Please obtain, identify and evaluate the data and conduct a multi-perspective analysis of the evidence to make a logical recommendation for solving the problem with a global perspective.
- Defend your recommendation and communicate your beliefs clearly and accurately.
Case Study Resources:
· Usually business writing incorporates APA format. Case length is not an important consideration in my grading strategy.
The questions posed are meant to guide you in developing an analytical framework that you must present in a case report. Usually you can incorporate your responses in sections C and D described below. I cannot prescribe a single outline or template, but I can identify “building blocks” that are essential to building a logical structure that will stand up to critical scrutiny, and serve as a useful guide to presenting the results of your in depth case analysis. Essential building blocks and structure are as follows:
- Executive Summary
- Section A. Introduction and Overview of the Situation
- Section B. Assumptions and Methods
- Section C. Business Impacts
- Section D. Descriptions of Sensitivity, Risks, Successes, Failures, Contingencies and Strategies
- Section E. Conclusions and Recommendations
· This is a good resource but parts may not be relevant (this is not a group report): Business Resources for Students: Writing a Case Study (Links to an external site.)
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.