22 Feb Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade. Rerea
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Reread Colossians 3:2-10 and Colossians 3:12-14.
- Reflect and respond to the following questions.
- How well are you modeling these traits?
- Are you still hanging onto old characteristics or sins or trying to be clothed in both the old and new at the time?
- Identify an area that takes your focus off God? How does this area consume your time?
- It is hard to sin and focus on God at the same time. By releasing the sin, how do you think that will change your focus on God?
- Your reflection post should be at least one full page in length and incorporate at least one Scripture other than those covered in the assignment, that supports your post. Be sure to use proper grammar, spelling and properly cite your sources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.