03 May review the Intel Annual Report 2013?(Links to an external site.). You will use the annual report to compl
review the Intel Annual Report 2013 (Links to an external site.). You will use the annual report to complete the steps listed below.
Part 1: Calculate Ratios
Using the Intel Annual Report, calculate the following financial ratios for all years presented:
- Liquidity Ratios (Current and Quick): measures ability to meet cash needs.
- Leverage Ratios (Debt to Equity, Debt Ratio): measures extent of financing with debt relative to equity and the ability to cover interest and other fixed charges.
- Profitability Ratios (Gross Profit Margin, Net Profit Margin): measures overall performance of organization and efficiency in measuring assets, liabilities and equity.
Part 2: Report Findings
Write a report to the management of Intel. Your report should include your findings from the ratios (liquidity, leverage, and profitability) and your evaluation of the financial health of Intel based on your evaluation. Your report should also include your identification of the strengths and weaknesses of the company and your evaluation of the financial strength of Intel.
In your report,
- Add your calculated ratios from Part 1 (i.e., liquidity ratio, leverage ratio, and profitability from the Intel annual report).
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the company by reviewing the analysis of the financial statements and ratios evaluated.
- Analyze the financial health of the company based on the annual report.
- Compile a financial health report to present to Intel management.
- Use at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible resources in addition to the course text and Intel Annual Report to support your analysis of the financial health of the company.
The Intel Annual Report Evaluation
- Must be six to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource. Use the online library to research industry comparisons and Intel information.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of report
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.