23 Apr Prepare Prior to beginning work on this assignment, reflect on your Week 2 assignment and look ahead to t
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, reflect on your Week 2 assignment and look ahead to the Week 5 final paper guidelines to consider how this assignment will work toward the stated requirements. It is hoped that the assignments in this course help trace the development of your thinking, as well as the development of your writing skills; as a result, some work you have already done might help you develop this paper, and the work you do on this paper may be useful when working on future assignments. Please note that you should always reflect on and revise previous work based on your instructor’s feedback before you consider incorporating it into future assignments.
Additionally, read Chapter 2 of your course textbook and consider the work you did on this week’s discussion board Writing Skills in the Professions as a possible source for some of the material you will cover in this paper. For assistance with accessing your Week 2 assignment feedback in Waypoint, see the Accessing Feedback in Waypoint (Links to an external site.) video.
ENG121 Narrative Arc
- Wk 3: Writing Skills in Your Field Paper
Your paper is required to have an introduction paragraph that includes a thesis sentence and a conclusion paragraph that helps set the stage for growth. Additionally, your body paragraphs will be expected to address the following ideas:
- Describe your writing skills as of now, referring to any specific experiences, as well as your overall confidence level. Be sure to list particular strengths as well as any challenges you face.
- Assess the importance of written communication to your field.
- Refer to research you conducted into your academic and professional field to better understand how written communication is used.
- Provide an example of at least two specific applications for written communication typical to your field. You might consider styles, such as informative or persuasive, as well as forms, such as reports or memos.
- Among many other things, examples might include gaining support for projects, convincing others to take action, providing exact documentation or records, or making recommendations related to budgets, human resourcing, or strategic decisions.
- Discuss your plan for meeting the challenge of developing your writing skills to be better prepared for applications in your field.
The Written Communication in Your Field paper,
- Must be three to five pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Title of paper in bold font
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least two credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view The University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.