23 Feb PowerPoint Presentation Part 1 Watch th
PowerPoint Presentation Part 1
Watch the PowerPoint Presentation Assignment Video Walkthrough.( https://cdnapisec.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/preview/partner_id/956951/uiconf_id/38285871/entry_id/1_9zr6kkvs/embed/dynamic ) for this assignment.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 12–18 slides including a title slide, an agenda slide, body content slides, a conclusion slide, and a references slide if applicable. All slides count toward the required length.
The content should focus on some aspect of social media use in the workplace, such as the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, policies involving social media, or proper professional communication through social media platforms.
The presentation must be submitted in .PPT or .PPTX format. Any other submission formats will be returned ungraded.
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address some aspect of social media use in the workplace.
- Organize the presentation clearly and logically.
- Include 12–18 total slides.
- Assume your target audience is familiar with the overall concept of social media.
- Open with an engaging introduction, including one title slide and one introduction slide.
- Cover the main points of your subject in the body of your presentation with slides that illustrate and reinforce your main ideas.
- Conclude with a single slide containing a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your presentation.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, and two or three relevant, judiciously placed graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.) in the presentation, ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away.
- Clarity and Mechanics:
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language and style requirements.
- Run spelling and grammar check before submitting.
- Download and review the Presentation Outline Sample [XLSX].
- Save the outline template to your desktop using the following file name format:
- Example file name: Ed_Buchanan_Presentation_Outline
- Review the outline guidelines that you will use to create an outline.
- Note: A video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard. Make sure you leave the comments column blank so your instructor can provide feedback.
- Outline Guidelines:
- You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample or develop one of your own using MS Word or Excel.
- Use short bullet points rather than long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your presentation. Remember that the content should focus on a specific aspect of social media use in the workplace, such as the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, policies involving social media, or proper professional communication through social media platforms.
- If you are not using the outline sample provided, be sure that you follow the file naming convention specified in step 2.
- Save all changes you made to your document.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.