01 Apr Part I A Model of Multicultural Education Review pages 329 to 335. Summarize each of the levels of multic
Part I A Model of Multicultural Education Review pages 329 to 335. Summarize each of the levels of multicultural education in three sentences. Make sure they are sentences and not just words or phrases. Please use the format below. Type all responses. (12 points)
a.b.c. 2. Acceptancea.b.c.
- Respect “Don’t just look up ‘respect’ on Wikipedia. Use the jargon from the reading.
- Affirmation, solidarity, and critique
a.b.c. Part II Connecting with Yourself and Others
- Becoming a multicultural person
As the textbook states on page 332, “…becoming a multicultural person in a society that values monoculturalism is not easy. It means re-educating ourselves in several ways.” How will you grow and/or transform yourself in each of the three ways suggested?(5 points each) Please number your responses.
- We simply need to learn more.
- We need to confront our own racism and biases.
- We need to learn to see reality from a variety of perspectives.
- Talk to a teacher
Find a current or retired teacher who taught any grade from preschool to high school for more than two years. I want you to either use Face-time, Google Duo, Zoom or a mask if you see them in person. J The interview will be much more interesting and genuine if you see their face. Type up their responses to each question, but don’t use their real name.
- Ask the teacher what grades they taught, for how long and in what city and state. (1 point).
- Ask them describe any segregation, tracking or inequities by color, culture, SES (social economic status), or gender within the school they worked. (8 points)
- Ask them to describe any attempts that took place to change the school policies, culture or classroom experiences in order to help the lower performing students in any way. (8 points)
- What concerns do they have for the future of public education in The United States of America? (8 points)
- What hopes do they have for the future of public education in The United States of America? (8 points)
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.