01 Apr Part 1: Research Locate three scholarly sources that address biases in testing, the universal design o
Part 1: Research
- Locate three scholarly sources that address biases in testing, the universal design of learning, differentiated instruction, and non-dominant language learners in teaching and learning.
- Provide the full APA citation of each sources
- Provide a summary, between 75 and 125 words, for each source.
Part 2: Reflect
Answer the following questions:
- What relationships exist among biases in testing and non-dominant language learners upon diversity responsive teaching?
- What are the relationships among differentiated instruction and non-dominant language learners upon diversity responsive teaching?
Guided Response: Initial post should be at least 300 words. Post responses to at least two classmates. In your response, reflect on your classmate’s responses. Questions you might consider in your response include:
- What does bias in testing look like?
- How do you support the needs of non-dominate language learners in the classroom?
- What does differentiated instruction look like?
For deeper engagement and learning, you are encouraged to provide responses to any comments or questions to you to further the conversation while giving you opportunities to develop a sense of community with class peers and the instructor.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.