Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Kindly read the instruction of the assignment carefully. Ple - Aqhomework

Kindly read the instruction of the assignment carefully. Ple

Kindly read the instruction of the assignment carefully. Please use the information provided by the assignment only. Do not use any foreign material. You are the administrator of the medical – surgical department at UMUC Health. Review the transcripts from the budget meeting and recent voicemails from your CFO and, using the available information and resources, develop an operating budget for your department. Your budget should include a 2-4 page document with an accompanying Excel spreadsheet that: Provides the revenue and expenses through the current month of the current year.Estimates the revenue and expenses for the rest of the current fiscal year based on the assumptions provided in the transcript documents.Prepares a budget for the next fiscal year.An important detail is to remember you are the Director of the Med-Surg Department, and your budgets should reflect only that Department, you do not need to develop a budget for the whole hospital. When considering the information provided in the budget meeting transcript, the projections are for the whole hospital, of which the med-surf department is only a part. When reviewing the assignment consider the following Of the $1.2 billion in total hospital wide patient services revenue, approximately 57% of the total revenue is for in-patient care; the other 43% is for outpatient revenueThe Medical Surgical Budget reflects only in-patient revenueYearly budgeted Medical Surgical Dept. in-patient revenue: $50,000,000 As a percent of the total in-patient revenue, the Med-Surg Dept. represents: 7% In-patient revenue for the Dept. in the first 6 months is below budget by approximately $1.9 million

Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.

Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.

Do you need an answer to this or any other questions?

Do you need help with this question?

Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.

Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.

With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.

Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment. 

Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.