31 Mar It is important to be able to create various spreadsheets within Excel.
It is important to be able to create various spreadsheets within Excel. For this assignment, you will create six sheets within Excel. The six sheets are to be created with the following instructions and the "Excel Worksheet Template":
- Open the Excel Worksheet found with these instructions in "Excel Assignment" in Topic 3.
- Type your first and last name in cell A1.
- Type "UNV-504" in cell A2.
- Type "Topic 3 Excel Assignment" in cell A3.
- Double click Sheet 1 in the bottom left corner and rename Sheet 1 as "Title Sheet."
Sheet 2 (Review "Excel 2010 Tutorial for Beginners #3 – Calculation Basics & Formulas" and "Excel 2010: Basic Functions")
- Open Sheet 2 by clicking the Sheet 2 tab at the bottom of the Excel Workbook.
- In cell D1, type "Total Unit Sales."
- Using the basic calculation functionality of Excel, find the total unit sales (Price per Unit times the Units Sold) for each product. Do not use a separate calculator to find the results. Include the result in column D.
- Type "Average" in cell A12.
- In cell B12, insert a function to find the average price per unit.
- In cell C12, insert a function to find the average number of units sold.
- Change the price per unit of weed spray to $26.06.
- Change the plastic buckets units sold to 359.
- Type Total Sales in cell F4.
- Insert a function in cell G4 for the sum of all Total Unit Sales.
- Rename Sheet 2 "Garden Store."
Sheet 3 (Review "Excel 2010 Tutorial for Beginners #11 – Charts Pt.2 Pie Chart")
- Create a pie chart using the data in columns D and E.
- Add data labels so that each slice of the pie shows the corresponding percentage and instrument family.
- Rename Sheet 3 "Symphony."
Sheet 4 (Review "Creating a Line Graph in Microsoft Excel")
- Create a line graph for Northeast Sales and Southeast Sales using the data provided.
- Create a second line graph for Northwest Sales and Southwest Sales using the data provided.
- Rename Sheet 4 "Division Sales."
Sheet 5 (Review "Create an X Y Scatter Chart")
- Create a scatterplot using the data provided.
- Label the X-Axis "Attendance" and the Y-Axis "Soft Drink Sold."
- Label Sheet 5 "Drinks."
Sheet 6 (Review "Adding or Renaming a Worksheet in Excel 2010")
- Create a new tab.
- In cell A1, type the most challenging part of this assignment.
- In cell A2, write something new that you learned.
- Label Sheet 6 "Last."
- Save the Excel Worksheet and submit in LoudCloud.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.