03 Apr Instructions Paper format (20 points) 3-5 pages (not including title and reference pa
- Paper format (20 points)
- 3-5 pages (not including title and reference page) typed (12 Times Roman/Arial Font) in APA format
- Title page and reference page
- No spelling or grammatical errors
- Paper outline similar to this:
- Community resources
- Priority diagnoses, the goal and reason for the change
- Realistic solution
- Health education
- Role of the nurse and community in the intervention
- Community resources (15 points)
- Identified and analyzed
- How will the resources support the intervention of your nursing diagnosis?
- Priority diagnosis, the goal for change, and rationale (15 points)
- Develop a realistic solution to your nursing diagnosis in a teaching manner (evidenced-based practice) (20 points)
- Describe the health education you will promote which follows from your nursing diagnosis (20 points)
- Describe the role of the nurse and other community members in the interventions (10 points)
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.