04 May Information for your Professional Paper The professional paper is individually assigned. Each stude
Information for your Professional Paper
The professional paper is individually assigned. Each student needs to choose one nursing role and write 3 pages about the role.
Suggested roles: advocate, educator, care provider, collaborator, researcher, administrator…ect
The professional paper should include the following:
1. Introduction – clear description of the nursing role being researched
2. Body- provide description of educational requirements and any specialized training associated with this professional nursing role.
3. Review the scope of practice- the focus of this nursing role
4. Publications and organizations – specific journals and professional organizations that a nurse in this role will need to help succeed.
5. Conclusion- Summarization of paper and why interested in this particular nursing role
6. Reference page in correct APA format
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.