03 Apr I am attaching draft paper written for the the same of 10 pages. Now for the final paper I need
I am attaching draft paper written for the the same of 10 pages. Now for the final paper I need total 15 pages, draft can be updated with proper details.
Below are the rules:
- Each student’s submission will be checked for plagiarism. Note that Turnitin has a very good historical memory and is capable of accessing reports from both internal and external resources (i.e. Universities, Governments, etc.) including those originally written in nonEnglish written languages. Plagiarism will result in a grade of zero (non-negotiable) for the assignment and may results in other university actions. The department chairperson will be notified of the violation. Please see class syllabus for additional details.
- Acceptable file formats for submissions include Microsoft Word (doc, docx). No other formats are acceptable.
- The research paper must be supported by evidence (citations from peer-reviewed sources).
- A minimum of five (5) peer-reviewed journal citations are required.
- Formatting should be double-spaced, one-inch boarders, no extra space for headings, no extra white space, no more than two levels of heading, page numbers, front and back matter).
- Extra white space use to enhance page count will negatively affect student grade.
- Graduate student are expected to be proficient in the use of the English language. Errors in grammar, spelling, or syntax will affect student grade. The Professor, will not provide remedial help for writing problems. If the student is unable to write clearly and correctly, the student should be urged to contact the program office for sources of remedial help.
- Final Submission – the final report is due no later than the due date assigned. A total of at least 15 full pages is required (no extra whitespace, does not include appendices). (800 points). Only Microsoft Word is acceptable.
- The research paper must only include materials derived solely from peer reviewed journals or peer reviewed conference proceedings. Newspapers, websites (URLs), magazines, technical journals, hearsay, personal opinions, and white papers are NOT acceptable citations. Please access the CU Library at for appropriate materials.
- APA formatted citations are required for the final submission. IMPORTANT – please refer to the following url for help with APA: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_style_introduction.html. Please reach out to our librarians for additional citation management and APA help.
- All images, tables, figures are to be included in the appendices and IS NOT included in the 15 page requirement. This means appendices are not included in the 15 page requirement.
- Long quotations (i.e. paragraphs) are NOT permitted. Only one quoted short sentence (less than 14 words) is permitted per page. · Footnotes are NOT permitted.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.