03 May https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrZDpDvxqJo&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prorUcdD98c
1) According to the video, "1. Contracts: Introduction to Contracts", "A contract is an enforceable _______________ ." "Contracts: Introduction to Contracts", "A _______________ is a manifestation of _______________ to act or refrain from acting in a specified way, so made as to justify a promisee in understanding that a commitment has been made." In regards to the Lucy v. Zehmer case, "Under the _______________ theory of contracts, it doesn't matter what your secret _______________ is. What matters is what you _______________ _______________ _______________ ."
2) According to the video "What are express and implied contracts?" "There are two types of implied contracts that we're going to look at. The first is _______________ _______________ _______________ contracts and then we'll look at something called _______________ _______________ _______________ contracts."
3) According to the video, "What is an executory contract?", "An executory contract is where both parties have yet to _______________ all of the important _______________ of their contract."
4) According to the video, "What are bilateral and unilateral contracts?", "So in a bilateral contract there will be at least _______________ _______________ , the parties are making promises to each other… In a unilateral contract though, the offeror is not looking for a _______________ _______________ _______________ ."
5) According to the video, "7. Contracts: Unilateral Contracts", "In most situations, it does not matter whether a contract is unilateral or bilateral. The only time it matters is when we are considering the issue of _______________ _______________ ."
6) According to the video, "2. Contracts: Bargain – Section 17", "In order for there to be a promise which is legally enforceable – that is a contract – we have to have _______________ … Consideration is a return promise or performance that is _______________ _______________ ."
7) According to the video, "3. Contracts: Mutual Assent", "Section 22 of the Restatement sets forth the way in which mutual assent ordinarily takes place – through offer and acceptance. The formal structure requires that one party, the offeror, make an offer to enter into a contract on specified terms to the other party, the offeree. If the offeree accepts the offer, there has been _______________ _______________ and a _______________ _______________ is formed."
8) According to the video, "4. Contracts: The Offer", "The hallmark of the offer is putting the power to _______________ _______________ _______________ in the offeree's court."
9) According to the video, "5. Contracts: Acceptance", "Section 50 explains that acceptance is a _______________ _______________ _______________ to the terms of an offer in a manner invited or required by the offer.
10) According to the video, "6. Contracts: The Counteroffer", "The making of a _______________-_______________ automatically terminates the offeree's power to accept the _______________ _______________ ."
11) According to the video, "8. Contracts: Irrevocable Offers", If we are looking at part performance in the context of a unilateral contract, "the offeree's _______________ _______________ makes the offer _______________ , but does not compel the offeree to complete performance."
12) According to the video, "Contracts: What is the mirror image rule?", "The Mirror Image Rule tells us that the acceptance has to be on the _______________ _______________ as the offer."
13) According to the video, "What is the mailbox rule?", "The Mailbox Rule only applies to _______________ , not _______________ , _______________ or anything else."
14) According to the video, "When is silence construed as acceptance of an offer?", "As a general rule silence does not mean _______________ , but where an offeree knows the terms of an offer, and has an opportunity to reject an offer but instead stays silent and accepts the _______________ _______________ _______________ , courts will often construe the _______________ as _______________ . The parties entered into a contract.
15) From the video, "Contract Law: Blue v. Ashley (2017); Intention to Create Legal Relations", do you believe a contract was formed based on the statements and actions of the parties? Explain your answer discussing: Offer; Acceptance; Counter-Offer; Termination of Offers; and Intention to Contract.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.