05 Apr Functional Health Patterns Community Assessment Guide ? The RN to BSN program at Grand Canyon Un
Functional Health Patterns Community Assessment Guide
The RN to BSN program at Grand Canyon University meets the requirements for clinical competencies as defined by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), using nontraditional experiences for practicing nurses. These experiences come in the form of direct and indirect care experiences in which licensed nursing students engage in learning within the context of their hospital organization, specific care discipline, and local communities.
This assignment consists of both an interview and a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation.
Select a community of interest in your region. Perform a physical assessment of the community.
- Perform a direct assessment of a community of interest using the "Functional Health Patterns Community Assessment Guide."
- Interview a community health and public health provider regarding that person's role and experiences within the community.
Interviews can take place in-person, by phone, or by Skype.
Develop interview questions to gather information about the role of the provider in the community and the health issues faced by the chosen community.
Complete the "Provider Interview Acknowledgement Form" prior to conducting the interview. Submit this document separately in its respective drop box.
Compile key findings from the interview, including the interview questions used, and submit these with the presentation.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 15-20 slides (slide count does not include title and references slide) describing the chosen community interest.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Description of community and community boundaries: the people and the geographic, geopolitical, financial, educational level; ethnic and phenomenological features of the community, as well as types of social interactions; common goals and interests; and barriers, and challenges, including any identified social determinates of health.
- Summary of community assessment: (a) funding sources and (b) partnerships.
- Summary of interview with community health/public health provider.
- Identification of an issue that is lacking or an opportunity for health promotion.
- A conclusion summarizing your key findings and a discussion of your impressions of the general health of the community.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA format ting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.