03 May Formatting Reminders(for full instructions and grading rubric, please review the ?SOSHTalk ??Discussion B
Formatting Reminders(for full instructions and grading rubric, please review the SOSHTalk Discussion Board folder under "Week 3")
- each post must be 200+ words
- APA citations and references are required for your initial post (and in response posts if material from the textbook or assigned web links is used)
- initial post (your response to the weekly Assignment) is due by Friday, your responses to classmate's initial posts are due by Sunday; all posts are due on separate days – late posts will lose 5 points a day
- proof read and edit before uploading your posts
- include a Word Count (WC) for each post before your Reference(s)
- Read Chapter 12, The Family and Household Diversity, in your text. Your assignment must be informed by information from the chapter. No outside/web sources, please.
- Attend the Week 4 Keiser Live! session or view the recording.
- Review the Purdue OWL for instructions and examples of formatting in text citations and references. In-text citations go in the paragraph and the reference list is located after the Word Count at the end of your paper.
Based on information you learned in the chapter (not personal opinion or experience), answer the following questions:
- If a matchmaker was going to arrange a marriage for you based on the the social norms associated with partnering in the US (including rules of endogamy/exogamy), who would likely be selected for you (gender, sexual orientation, race, socioeconomic status, etc)? (remember this question is NOT asking you what the characteristics are of a person you would select for yourself, but speaks to the social norms that we tend to follow by being socialized in the US).
- How would this person be similar to and different from who you think you would choose for yourself?
- Make sure to take into account social norms for partnering in terms of gender, race, socioeconomic status, rules of endogamy/exogamy,etc.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.