04 May First, view the following video: A Felt Board Story Next, your journal entry should contain the
First, view the following video:
Next, your journal entry should contain the following two parts:
Part One – Observational Notes (ANECDOTAL NOTES)
- Select one of the two girls in the video and document your observations using anecdotal notes or running records.
- Create a developmental checklist that includes at least 6 Developmental Milestones and your State ELG’S in the domain of Language and Literacy.
- Complete the developmental checklist based on your observations.
Part Two – Reflection
- Reflect on what you learned from your observations and assessment and answer the following questions:
- What did you learn about this child in this observation?
- What goals did the child meet in the assessment?
- What other observation/assessment methods would give you more information about the child in the area of Language/Literacy?
- Name at least 2 additional methods and describe what data might be collected from these methods.
- What would the next milestones and/or goals be for this child
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.