01 Apr Current management accounting practices (MAPs) have incorporated financial and nonfinancial techniques to
Current management accounting practices (MAPs) have incorporated financial and nonfinancial techniques to provide information at both operational and organizational levels, including factors such as competition, perceived environmental uncertainty, production environment technology, and business society. Managers' significant challenges and pressures require them to change management accounting (Ahmad & Leftesi, 2014). Companies use management accounting (MA) with different methods and tools (traditional and contemporary) to assess their operations. Those methods help them to plan, direct and control operating costs and to achieve their targets. It is recognized that MAPs are essential for companies' success (Ahmad, 2014; Ahmad & Leftesi, 2014; Alleyne & Marshall, 2011). In our textbook by Hilton & Platt, the MAP of well-known, real-world organizations are highlighted to stimulate student interest and provide a springboard for classroom discussion. Hence, most students are mostly aware of MAP as applied to multi-national corporations (MNC) and so so much on small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The goal of this research paper is to explore the significant application of MAPs in SMEs. The paper should critically address the following touchpoints:
- What are the most commonly used MAPs by SMEs?
- What are the most common traditional MAPs used by SMEs and the reason for the choice?
- What are the most common modern MAPs used by SMEs and the reason for the choice?
- What traditional and modern MAPs that are very valuable but yet being underutilized by SMEs?
- Discuss the constraints of SMEs that contribute to the underutilization of MAPs.
- The portion of your paper should provide “Discussion, Application, & Analysis.” In this portion, you will choose one SME listed in this article (cut and paste the link to obtain the article)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/boburlingham/2017/05/09/forbes-small-giants-2017-americas-best-small-companies/?sh=7581268d4c32 Identify and discuss the following in the “Discussion, Application, & Analysis.”
- What MAP do you believe they should use to improve their business even more. Remember: even though this is based on your opinion, you should find some journals and articles that will support your argument
- Identify one or more traditional MAP you believe your SME should use to improve their business even more. Remember: even though this is based on your opinion, you should find some journals and articles that will support your argument
- Identify one or more modern MAP you will recommend to the SME should use to improve their business even more. Remember: even though this is based on your opinion, you should find some journals and articles that will support your argument
- Provide a recommendation to overcome the constraints that SMEs faces in implementing MAPs. Remember: even though this is based on your opinion, you should find some journals and articles that will support your argument
***Remember that persuasive and compelling paper should always be supported by authoritative articles or journals. Therefore, find several related journals and articles regarding the topic and integrate them with your assertions and discussions on numbers one to six, including 6(a) to 6(d). Cite them. ***Your paper should include the essential elements of a research paper, including (a) abstract (b) keywords, (c) introduction, (d) discussion on the subject matter separated by the touchpoints (e) this is the portion of your “Discussion, Analysis, & Application,” and (e) conclusion. ***Your paper should observe the APA style 7th, Edition, for the formatting requirements (margins, spacing, citations, references, headings, subheadings, page numbering, and running head). ***A minimum of 20-page is required, excluding the title page, abstract, and reference page.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.