06 Apr Create a 4?5-page departmental plan to address the corporate initiative of doubling sale
Create a 4–5-page departmental plan to address the corporate initiative of doubling sales outlined in a scenario.
Note: The assessment in this course build upon one another and must be completed in the order presented.
Once an activity has been planned, an astute manager will spend some significant effort to organize things before operationalizing or commencing the activity to assure that it is conducted efficiently. Are you organized? What are the hallmarks of an organized manager? What are some recognized activities or tools available to assist in the task? How does one organize people? How does one begin?
In this assessment, you will create a departmental plan to address the corporate initiative of doubling sales outlined in the scenario below.ï»¿ The scenario presented here will be applicable to the next assessment as well.
Choose one of the following functional areas with which to base your assessment work.
- Sales and marketing.
- Operations and production.
- Accounting and finance.
Note: Review each of the following resources. You will need them to complete this assessment.
Imagine that your application to Atha was successful and have been working as manager for a short time in the department you chose above when the Atha CEO shares the following communications with staff:
- Presentation From the CEO.
- CEO's Sales Goal Announcement [PDF].
- CEO's Memo to Managers [PDF].
- Organizational charts. (Note: To meet the distinguished level for the reorganization criterion for this assessment, you will need to update one of these charts to reflect your suggested organizational changes).
Create your department's response plan (4–5 pages) to the new corporate initiative of doubling sales and the information presented in the CEO's Sales Goal Announcement [PDF]. Make sure to address all requirements.
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
- Format: Submit a professional and well-organized Word document.
- Length: 4–5 double-spaced pages.
- APA format: Use current APA style and formatting guidelines.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze characteristics and behaviors of effective managers.
- Analyze a decision and the top consideration in addressing it.
- Competency 2: Apply managerial principles to planning, organization, control, leadership, and communication.
- Explain how stated strategic departmental objectives or goals support corporate goals.
- Explain why identified support activities are critical for achieving departmental goals.
- Specify a timeline with realistic milestones that support stated objectives.
- Explain how a specified reorganization is an effective response to a business challenge.
- Competency 3: Communicate effectively and professionally.
- Organize content so ideas flow logically with smooth transitions.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.