23 Feb As a manager, you will have to control w
As a manager, you will have to control work processes and monitor performance. There are three types of controls that occur in organizations:
- Feedforward control: prevents future problems.
- Concurrent control: collects performance in real time.
- Feedback control: collects performance information after a task or project is completed.
For this discussion:
- Describe one control system used by your current organization or a previous employer.
- Identify the organization's control system type.
- Should the organization use a different type of control system? Why or why not?
Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates' posts.
Word Count Requirements:
Your discussion main (original) post must be at least 250 words to fully demonstrate your understanding of the discussion questions.
Your peer post must be at least 100 words in length.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.