22 Feb A common?complaint from students pertains to group assignments.? It is
A common complaint from students pertains to group assignments. It is understandable that this can be a challenge; however, the counter-argument that faculty and course designers is that most workplace environments require employees to work on projects or teams. So we will explore this in more detail.
In this exercise, we will examine the process of interaction between and among the various generations one would find in the classroom and workplace: Milennials, GenXers, and Baby Boomers. Each of these groups come various socio-historical contexts and worldviews. Often they clash. However, challenges can and should be viewed as opportunities to learn and gain strength from diverse perspectives.
In this exercise, first do a brief online search of what constitutes each of these age cohorts. Then choose an age group that is different from your own to compare and contrast with and explore the following:
- What are the stereotypes of these generations, and how do they impact teaming?
- What challenges and benefits do you (or have you seen in past group activities) see of teaming and communicating with other generations?
- Evaluate the issues of cross-generational teams using concepts discussed in Chapter 7, and provide suggestions regarding leveraging the strengths of having diverse age group team members.
choose an example of a global leader. This would be someone who has inspired, influenced and empowered humanity. This person should be someone who cultivated trust, built cohesive relationships and looked to others to challenge and compliment the world’s thinking – and who mobilized people in order to impact the world through positive social change. Examples could be Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Nelson Mandela – although there are numerous examples throughout history and recently.
- Describe WHY you believe this is an example of an effective global leader
- What did this individual do to bring about trust, build cohesive relationships, challenged the world’s thinking, mobilized people?
- What positive social change did this individual make?
- Describe their ability to interact with diverse people and cultures as an effective leader
each one needs to be at least 250 and in apa format
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.