07 Apr 1. The essay will be a minimum of four complete pages of text plus a complete Works Cited page that inclu
1. The essay will be a minimum of four complete pages of text plus a complete Works Cited page that includes at least three strong, reliable, academic sources supporting your argument and one strong, reliable source supporting the strongest of your counterarguments.
2. For this essay, you will develop an arguable thesis that is based in part on a theme or topic presented in Picking Cotton, which will be one source in your essay. You’ll support the thesis with strong, logical support, which will be a combination of your own logical argumentation and reliable, persuasive, fact-based researched support. You will have to include opposition to your position and deal with it respectfully. The more clearly you can see your argument as having a real-life purpose and a specific audience, the stronger will be your case.
3. The counterargument is the opposition to your argument and must be carefully considered and represented in the essay. You will need to specifically state, in your own words, a counterargument’s thesis and support that thesis with solid research. You will not write as if you believe or agree with the counterargument; instead, you will present it as an opposition to the thesis in the essay.
4. To respond to the counterargument, you will write a rebuttal, which is comprised of two parts. In the first part, you will point out strengths in the counterargument and areas where you agree or at least understand the opposition’s reasoning. The second part seeks to point out weaknesses in the argument while continuing to support your argument. The rebuttal must include researched and cited support as well.
5. The introduction must include a researched and cited attention-grabber, and the conclusion must include a final, persuasive researched and cited point. The first time you use each source, you must include a source introduction that shows the reliability of the source.
6. Every body paragraph in the essay must contain at least one cited supporting quote and one cited supporting paraphrase from a source. The body paragraphs must include the following elements: opinion-based topic sentence, your logical discussion and support, two or more researched and cited supporting sentences, discussion of the research, and a concluding sentence.
Potential Topics for Essay 2
1. Forensic Sciencea. Fingerprintsb. Bite Marksc. DNA2. Socioeconomic Status and Legal Representation3. Race and the Law4. Eyewitness Testimony5. Memory6. Sexual Assaulta. “Victim Blaming”b. Rape Kitsc. Underreporting7. Unequal Sentences8. Death Penalty9. Wrongful Convictions10. Police Tactics and Interrogations
a. False Confessions
11. Compensation/Restitution for Wrongfully Convicted12. Forgiveness
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.