03 May 1 ? Consider the information presented in the studies, and consider your current or potential future empl
Consider the information presented in the studies, and consider your current or potential future employment related to program evaluation. Then, address the following:
- Consider the multiple roles in which program evaluators serve and your current or future activities in program evaluation. Identify some possible conflicts of interest associated with those roles.
- Discuss some of the potential sources of bias you are likely to encounter.
- Discuss how political pressures create problems in program evaluations.
- Devise strategies for minimizing the occurrence and impact of the varied problems that occur in program evaluation.
Consider the ethical principles and codes presented in the studies and how they apply to program evaluation.
- Identify at least three ethical principles or codes that would be important to consider with regard to the program evaluation you are working with in your course project.
- Discuss specific steps you should take to comply with these principles or codes.
- Discuss how the concepts of ethical astuteness, demonstration of ethical character, and practicing ethical acuity pertain to the ethical standards you identified.
This week we focused on the knowledge and skills needed to start a business, including marketing and branding. Create a discussion post related to the concepts in the readings for this week.
Here are some ideas for your post:
- Branding comprises visual identity (a unified look that conveys who you are and what you do, which may include a logo or mark), as well as verbal descriptions of the services you offer. You must be able to describe your business as clearly, memorably, and quickly as possible. This is often referred to as an elevator speech. Write your elevator speech and describe your current thinking about a potential visual identity or brand for your consulting business.
- Marketing and selling are key activities for promoting your consulting business. Choose either marketing or selling and describe your planned strategy. Identify the activities that will you will use. Identify the ethical considerations of your plan.
- Select a concept from your readings that you found particularly interesting, illuminating, or insightful. Discuss how you would apply what you learned to your professional life. Find other resources to support your thoughts.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from Aqhomework.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
Aqhomework provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Click Order now to access our order form, fill your paper details correctly, select your paper deadline and wait for our writers to send a perfectly written assignment.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.